CAM KIM ISLAND CYCLINGEnquire Now
The Cam Kim Island discovery tour gives you the opportunity to learn more about the beautiful landscape of the rural areas of Vietnam and the friendliness of the local people.
No island is more beautiful than Cam Kim and your adventure starts with a short boat trip crossing the river from Hoi An.
During the tour, we will visit a number of families who make delicious my quang noodles, home made rice wine and weave colorful straw sleeping mats. We will have plenty of time to chat with them and ask questions to learn about their history, local customs and way of life.
We will also enjoy lunch cooked by the family to experience the real taste of Hoi An. During the tour, we will also learn about the traditional farming methods, see water buffaloes and witness the fishermen setting and harvesting their nets. If you are looking for the real Hoi An, join us for this delightful morning.
- Pick up from centrally located hotel
- Bike rent, cycling helmet
- English speaking guide
- Interact with a local family
- Lunch served at a local family house
- 1 bottle of water per person.
- Entrance fees for all activities mentioned on itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
What to bring
- Hat, waterproof, sun-cream and some extra cash for personal expenses.
- We do have bikes for children. If you would like your child to join the cycle ride, please let us know how tall they are so we can provide them with a suitably sized bicycle
- (minimum height to cycle themselves is 120 cm)
- If you would like your child to ride on the back of your bike, they will be charged at half price.