HOIAN COUNTRYSIDE BY MOTORBIKE TOUREnquire Now
Hoi An is an amazing town in Vietnam for visiting around all countrysides here. Let us take you to explore Hoian by motorbike. You will have chances to communicate with local people in the countryside. With your expert guide you will set off on a 17 km (10 mile) ride through Thanh Ha village, Cam Thanh Coconut village, Tra Que Village and Kim Bong village.
08:30 AM Start your adventure by meeting our guide at your hotel.
08:45 AM Starting by going to Tra Que village where you will visit amazing countryside with rice rice fields and vegetable. Coming here, you will feel so peaceful and enjoying the Vietnamese coffee in the countryside on the way we walk around here.
09:30 AM We start to visit 3 different villages in our tour: Thanh Ha village, Cam Thanh Coconut Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village, Kim Bong Village
What we will do in these villages
- Tra Que village. Introduction to the history of the village, the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering about the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden. We will drink Vietnamese coffee in the countryside here.
- Thanh Ha Village: Coming here to exploring beautiful pottery workshops and the fishing village. You will experience making the pottery by your own from lessons of locals.
- Kim Bong village: Well! Welcome to the traditional works village of Hoi An. Kim Bong village become really famous for keeping the traditional jobs of local people here. Visiting around here you will have chances to try making rice noodles.
- Cam Thanh village: An amazing coconut village of Hoi An. Visiting around Cam Thanh village by bamboo boat will be so interesting for you. The locals and tour guides will bring the best time here. We also will have lunch here.
14:30 PM Take you back to your hotel . End of trip
- Pick up from centrally located hotel
- Motorbike rider
- Motorbike helmet
- English speaking guide
- Interact with a local family
- Bamboo basket experiences
- Water during the tour
- Entrance fees for all activities mentioned on itinerary
- Lunch with local food